With the expansion of our services into the US market were in the process of hiring
Java software engineers for full time positions at our headquarters in Novi Sad, Serbia.
COING is built on strongly result-oriented principles, using the empirical method to
determine what works and what does not work and constantly improving ourselves based on those
conclusions. We apply these principles to both our business processes and our software
development methodologies. That's why we're strong believers in the principles of the agile
software movement and constantly analyzing our workflow trying to improve it. Test-driven,
behavior-driven, agile aren't just buzzwords around here, they're the foundation our company
has been built on because we believe they are the best road to quality software, which is in
the best interests of both our employees and clients.
The happiness of our employees is genuinely important to us because we believe that highly
motivated individuals are the most productive. We understand that software development is a
highly intellectual process and that developers sometimes need large chunks of time in a
peaceful and quiet working environment to maintain their flow. Therefore we optimize our
business processes toward that end and do our best to provide such an environment to you.
We'll also be very happy to hear your thoughts on this matter to further improve our working
What we provide and pay for you
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Trainings and language courses
- Unlimited free drinks
- Cereals for breakfast
- Lunch on Mondays
- Team building activities
- Equipment Multiple screens, SSD, fastest i5,16GB RAM
- Web or enterprise Java system architecture design and development using modern
methodologies and toolchains (agile, domain-driven design, behaviour-driven development).
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency in the code bases through code reviews
and system design
- Identify opportunities to improve development methodologies and fine-tune our
- A minimum of 2 years' commercial experience in Java software development, using the
full Java application stack
- Strong skills with Spring and Hibernate or Java EE.
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Nice to haves
Apply at email@example.com
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development
continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation).
- Experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet, Vagrant).
- Proficiency with Linux or Unix, including writing shell scripts.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and distributed architectures.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and/or neural networks.