With the expansion of our services into the US market were in the process of hiring
PHP software engineers for full time positions at our headquarters in Novi Sad, Serbia.
COING is built on strongly result-oriented principles, using the empirical method to
determine what works and what does not work and constantly improving ourselves based on those
conclusions. We apply these principles to both our business processes and our software
development methodologies. That's why we're strong believers in the principles of the agile
software movement and constantly analyzing our workflow trying to improve it. Test-driven,
behavior-driven, agile aren't just buzzwords around here, they're the foundation our company
has been built on because we believe they are the best road to quality software,
which is in the best interests of both our employees and clients.
The happiness of our employees is genuinely important to us because we believe that highly
motivated individuals are the most productive. We understand that software development is a
highly intellectual process and that developers sometimes need large chunks of time in a
peaceful and quiet working environment to maintain their flow. Therefore we optimize our
business processes toward that end and do our best to provide such an environment to you.
We'll also be very happy to hear your thoughts on this matter to further improve our working
What we provide and pay for you
- Relaxed and strongly result oriented environment
- 22 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Trainings and language courses
- Unlimited free drinks
- Cereals for breakfast
- Lunch on Mondays
- Team building activities
- Equipment Multiple screens, SSD, fastest i5,16GB RAM
- Web or enterprise architecture design and development using modern methodologies
and toolchains (agile, domain-driven design, behaviour-driven development).
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency in the code bases through code
reviews and system design analysis.
- Identify opportunities to improve development methodologies and fine-tune
our internal processes.
- Interact directly with client stakeholders, providing technical advice.
- Work on a variety of different projects, ranging from simple websites to complex
scalable API-driven architectures, based on your preferences and project availability.
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- A minimum of 2 years' commercial experience in PHP software development.
- Good working knowledge of HTML/CSS, ability to write excellent markup underpinning
client side applications.
- A minimum of two years' experience using a modern framework like Symfony 2+,
Laravel or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Nice to haves
Apply at email@example.com
- Experience with agile development methodologies (behavior-driven development
continuous integration and delivery, executable documentation).
- Experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef or Puppet, Vagrant).
- Proficiency with Linux or Unix, including writing shell scripts.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and distributed architectures.